a little about me
- so my name is chelse, i’m 23 and oh dear lord i’m an adult (what? seriously? weird…) with a real job and everything.
- i attend edm festivals frequently (exceedingly more often now…). i enjoy the music, but i love the experience and making my own unique items! (i’m in the process of building up my etsy account and selling some cool items so message me if you’re ever interested…).
- i watch way too much tv and movies, but i’m okay with that. obsessed with (in no particular order): doctor who, community, mad men, parks and rec, daria, skins, v for vendetta, american psycho, harry potter, scott pilgrim, anything by sofia coppola or wes anderson, romeo + juliet
- i’m a typical libra—diplomatic, easygoing, and indecisive—and i definitely would describe myself as a hippie.
- i live in florida via chicago and i love my homes.
- i love love love reading and my nook (although i prefer actual books, ebooks are just cheaper and easier to get my hands on). i’m always open to suggestions for a good book to read.
- i’m studying for the gre and really really want to get my masters in museum studies or curatorial design and my phd in art history.
- i’m nerdy and i have perpetual bad luck. no seriously, it’s really bad.
- i have a boyfriend and little kitty, they are pretty adorable!!
- any questions?! just ask me. i’m super friendly and enjoy sarcasm! also… follow me on instagram @heychelse
- abigkerfuffle posted this